Your camping experience would not be complete without a selection of activities available for both individual and group participation. All of the following activities are included in your camp stay:
- Swimming (Pool open daily 8:00 am to 8:00 pm)
- Pickle Ball
- Board Games
- Yard Games – Cornhole, Spikeball, Giant Jenga, Jumbo Connect 4
At the Camp
Included in camp sessions, at no extra cost are our professionally-led activities, for those yearning to learn new things and seeking adventure in a more structured environment. Participants have the opportunity to mingle with other campers and experience an array of activities everyone can enjoy.
Staff led and partnered activities include:
- Archery – Available on Friday and Saturday. Test your aim with authentic bows and arrows.
- Hosted Campfires – Available on Friday and Saturday evenings. Swap stories around the fire, make s’mores, and enjoy the starry skies.
- Tie Dye – Available on Saturday. Make a colorful tie-dyed shirt to wear and remember your time at Camp Carmel Valley.
- Guided Hikes – Available on Friday and Saturday. Lace up your shoes and explore the 115-acre paradise that is Camp Carmel Valley.
- Guided Yoga – Available on Saturday mornings. Stretch, lengthen and find inner peace with a professionally led yoga class.
Wild Root Fitness
Maintain your fitness regimen while staying at The Camp! Wild Roots Fitness offers classes every Saturday to help busy adults hit pause and take control of their health using rustic homestead techniques.
Saturday class schedule:
- Bootcamp – 8:00-9:00 am (FREE to camp guests – use promo code GUEST21 when registering)
- Introductory Blacksmithing Class – 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and 1:30 to 4:30 pm
- DIY Beauty Product Workshop – 1:30 to 3:00 pm
- Mat Pilates – 4:00 to 5:00 pm
*Wild Roots classes are only for registered guests and come at an additional cost. Classes must be booked online, ahead of time. Book now >
For questions on Wild Roots Fitness, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.